CovetED, in collaboration with Covet House and Br(h)ands Foundation has the honour to announce the call for entires for the Covet International Awards. The aim of the awards is to celebrate arts & crafts by selecting the best interior design projects.
READ ALSO: The newest trend in Hotel Lighting
Covet International Awards was inspired by the desire to thrive and revive the forgotten arts and to remind us of their legacy to the contemporary world.
The organizers of the awards, as mentioned above are Covet House and Br(h)ands Foundation. The former has already 15 years of experience in creating prestigious hand-crafted furniture, that features elements in filigree, tile, wood cravings and others. Their main goal, nowadays, is to make sure that the knowledge of the ancient arts and craftmanship passes on from generation to generation.
Now, let’s see why you should not miss the opportunity to entry your project in the Covet International Awards.
- The final overall winner will have the opportunity to acces a twenty-eight square meter booth at the January edition of Maison et Objet 2020. He will have the chance to showcase his signature stule in a creative ambience, while set and logistics will be offered to him.
- All the winners from the different categories will present their interior design projects to press, makers, opinion leaders and thinkers during the Covet International Awards in Paris. The awards will take place simultaneously with the second edition of the Luxury Design and Craftmanship Summit.
- The winning projects will have an exclusive articles in CovetED Magazine and Best Interior Designers. Additionally, the creators of the projects will have an interviews that will be be published on CovetED Magazine.
- In the issue of January 2019, CovetED will present seven different covers related to the awards’ winning projects. The issue will be distributed in luxury hotels, news stands, deluxe airport lounges ad privet clubs. Furthermore, the winners will be included in the first volume of the book Covet International Awards, which will be sold worldwide in June 2019 and in a press releae that will be sent to an international audience of 10,000 worthy contacts.
- Lastly, the chosen winners will receive a certified issue from the American Society of Interior Designers (ASID) and they will be awarded with a trophy during the official gala in January 2019 in Paris.
The entries for submitting projects will close on September 15th, 2018.